Elevate any room beyond the ordinary with this attention grabbing British-themed cabinet. Beach house inspired, lightly distressed, and whitewashed finished, it adds a whimsical touch of vintage charm. Sure to be a conversation piece, its retro vibe will create a bold statement wherever you need extra storage. This shabby chic accent will liven up your game room or just about any other room in the house.
- Made from Mahogany
- Color: Whitewash
- Coat & Paint Distressing
- Light protective top coat for a natural appearance
- Interior, back and shelf same finish as cabinet exterior
- Hand-crafted from solid recycled plantation Mahogany wood
- Glass panel secured with finished solid wood inside door and both sides
- Antique iron with brass rub through 1.5” round handle
- Environmentally Sustainable Seven-Step Finishing Process will not Harm your Children, Pets and Household.
- One Stationary Shelf
- Antique Brass Rub on Handles
- Arrives At Your Home Fully Assembled
- No Assembly Required
- Care: Dust with a Soft, Dry Cloth. Avoid using Chemical and Abrasive Cleaners as they may Damage the Finish.
- CARB/TSCA Compliant
- Ships LTL- Less Than (Truck)Load
- Height 29"
- Width 19.75"
- Depth 18.25"
- Cabinet upper area: 16"H x 15.75"D x 17"W
- Cabinet lower area: 8.25"H x 15.75"D x 17"W
- Shelf: .25"H
- Telephone letters 2.25"H
- Telephone sign 4.5"H x 16"W
- Top overhang: 1.5" on both sides and 1.75" in front
- Baseboard 3.5"H
- Weight: 46 lbs.
Shop Pay Installments
Disclaimer: Wood has intrinsic distinctions in color and grain pattern and may accept the finishing process differently. These minor imperfections and variation in color enhance the unique beauty of this handcrafted furniture. Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. The product you receive may vary slightly from the image portrayed
Important Note on LTL Shipments: This product ships LTL, which technically stands for Less than Load, meaning it will ship on a pallet on a semi-truck due to the weight and/or fragility of the item. A mirror, for example, is very fragile and needs extra care when shipping. Furniture items ship LTL because of bulk and weight of items. Shipping costs will be based on weight and we do from time to time offer discounts on shipping rates. This means we pay some of the shipping costs on your behalf. For LTL shipments, you need to sign the Bill of Lading when receiving your items. You need to inspect the boxes for any damage before signing. Also, the items will be delivered curbside unless you opt to pay for more extensive delivery services to your door or inside your home. Please read the notice below to understand your responsibilities in accepting the shipment.
*IMPORTANT NOTICE on LTL Shipments*
Please be advised that all consignees must be informed to inspect their shipment prior to signing for the delivery. LTL orders must be handled with additional care because the bill of lading is a legal document which specifies that the customer has accepted the shipment and agrees that the condition is reasonable. All damages MUST be noted on the bill of lading or if badly damaged enough we encourage the shipment to be completely refused. If your customer is worried about the condition of their shipment, inspection is the only way to avoid problems. If the item is damaged, the customer must refuse the delivery due to damage and note it on the bill of lading.
Please ensure that if there are no obvious signs of damage and you are going to sign for the pallet that you include the words “SUBJECT TO INSPECTION” with the signature on the Bill of Lading.