Add a whimsical touch of vintage charm with this display cabinet inspired by the traditional London phone booth. Sure to be a conversation piece, its retro vibe will create a bold statement wherever you need extra storage. The enclosed shelves are ideal for liquor bottle storage, glassware or art. This attention-grabbing piece is sure to be a focal point of conversation.
- Made From Mahogany
- Shabby Chic Inspired, Lightly Distressed Bold Red Glazed Finish
- Interior, Back, and Shelves have Same Finish as Cabinet Exterior hrough 1.5” round handle
- Glass Panels are Secured with Finished Solid Wood Inside Door and Both Sides
- Antique Iron with Brass Rub-Through Handle
- Anti-tip Kit Included for Safety and Stability
- Three Shelves
- Handles are Removable
- CARB/TSCA Compliant
- Environmentally Sustainable Seven-Step Finishing Process will Not Harm your Children, Pets and Household.
- Care: Dust with a Soft, Dry Cloth.
- Avoid using Chemical and Abrasive Cleaners as they May Damage the Finish.
- No Assembly Required.
- Arrives at your Home Fully Assembled.
- Ships LTL - Less than (Truck)Load - See Information Below
- Height 71.25"
- Width 24"
- Depth 23.50"
- Top Shelf: 13.0”H x 21”D x 21.25”W
- Two Middle Shelves: 11.25”H x 21”D x 21.25”W
- Bottom Shelf: 13.50”H x 21”D x 21.25”W
- 1.5" Round Handle
- 3”H baseboard
- Weight 112 lb
Shop Pay Installments
Disclaimer: Wood has intrinsic distinctions in color and grain pattern that may accept the finishing process differently. These minor imperfections and variation in color enhance the unique beauty of this handcrafted furniture. Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. The product you receive may vary slightly from the image portrayed.
Important Note on LTL Shipments: This product ships LTL, which technically stands for Less than Load, meaning it will ship on a pallet on a semi-truck due to the weight and/or fragility of the item. A mirror, for example, is very fragile and needs extra care when shipping. Furniture items ship LTL because of bulk and weight of items. Shipping costs will be based on weight and we do from time to time offer discounts on shipping rates. This means we pay some of the shipping costs on your behalf. For LTL shipments, you need to sign the Bill of Lading when receiving your items. You need to inspect the boxes for any damage before signing. Also, the items will be delivered curbside unless you opt to pay for more extensive delivery services to your door or inside your home. Please read the notice below to understand your responsibilities in accepting the shipment.
*IMPORTANT NOTICE on LTL Shipments*
Please be advised that all consignees must be informed to inspect their shipment prior to signing for the delivery. LTL orders must be handled with additional care because the bill of lading is a legal document which specifies that the customer has accepted the shipment and agrees that the condition is reasonable. All damages MUST be noted on the bill of lading or if badly damaged enough we encourage the shipment to be completely refused. If your customer is worried about the condition of their shipment, inspection is the only way to avoid problems. If the item is damaged, the customer must refuse the delivery due to damage and note it on the bill of lading.
Please ensure that if there are no obvious signs of damage and you are going to sign for the pallet that you include the words “SUBJECT TO INSPECTION” with the signature on the Bill of Lading.