This Graphic 12 Bottle Wine Bar with Storage has a compact profile and is ideal for smaller spaces. Make your home the destination for happy hour and festivities with this beautifully appointed wine bar. Solidly crafted combination of chic industrial form and function to keep wine and drinks flowing with ease.
The warehouse-style stenciling gives this wine bar a modern, urban street-art edge with its dimensionality and depth. Patina detailing adds a finishing, rustic touch to the contemporary design.
Feel safe in knowing that only water-based and lead-free materials are used, totally Eco-friendly!
Graphic 12 Bottle Wine Bar with Storage Details:
- Wine Bar Only - Also Available as a Set with Two Bar Stools
- Compartment Storage for 12 Bottles of Wine
- Organize, Stock and Display your Party Necessities.
- Accentuated with Beautiful Patina Finish Footrest.
- All Metal Treated with a Dark Rust Color Patina.
- Clean with Light Furniture Polish.
- Made Using Sustainable Monterey Pine (Radiata) from ISO 14001 and Certfor Compliant Chilean Plantations.
- Only Water-Based and Lead-Free Materials Used.
- CARB/TSCA Compliant
- Arrives at your Home Fully Assembled.
- No Assembly Required.
- Ships LTL - See Notes Below
Graphic 12 Bottle Wine Bar Cabinet Dimensions:
- Height 42"
- Depth 23"
- Width 48.5"
- Wine Bottle Compartment Dimensions: 4”H x 14.5”D x 4.25”W
- Dimensions of large opening above wine bottles: 16.25”H x 14.5”D x 18.75”W
- Dimensions of Openings Below Drawer: Each 9.5”H x 14.5”D x 18.75”W
- Dimensions of Drawer Interior: 6.75”H x 10.5”D x 16.25”W
- Front Overhang: 6"
- Under Overhang Clearance to Floor: 40.5"H
- Top of Footrest to Floor: 12"H
- Bottom of Bar Space to Floor: 4"
- Top Thickness: 2"
- Bar Weight: 94 lbs
Shop Pay Installments
Important Note on LTL Shipments:
This urban chic wine bar cabinet ships LTL, which means Less than Load. It will ship on a pallet on a semi-truck.
For LTL shipments, you must sign the Bill of Lading when receiving your home bar. Please inspect the boxes for any damage prior to signing.
In brief, standard shipping for a home bar cabinet includes curbside delivery. Also, upgraded shipping options available at checkout that include bringing your home bar inside and assembly.
*IMPORTANT NOTICE on LTL Shipments*
Another key point, all consignees must follow the guidelines and inspect their shipment prior to signing for the delivery.
LTL orders must be handled with additional care because the bill of lading is a legal document which specifies that the customer has accepted the shipment and agrees that the condition is reasonable.
All damages MUST be noted on the bill of lading or if badly damaged enough we encourage the shipment to be completely refused. If the item is damaged, you must refuse the delivery due to damage and note it on the bill of lading.
When signing for the pallet, include the words “SUBJECT TO INSPECTION” with the signature on the BOL. In conclusion, if you are ever uncertain on what to do with a damaged shipment, please call or text us at 404-777-2346.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.