The 48" Pub Set with Server 6 Piece highlights fun way to add charm and decor to your dining room. Warm tones with unique distressed details ignite the look of this dining set.
48" Pub Set with Server | 6 Pieces Details
- In detail, Set Includes Table, Four Chairs and Server.
- This Pub Set Will Instantly Transform your Dining Area into a Warm a Cozy Haven with its Upscale Contemporary Styling at an Affordable Price.
- Solid Handcrafted Hardwood Square Cafe-Height Table
- In addition, features Contemporary, Tapered Legs with Clean Lines
- Adjustable Levelers on Feet to Protect your Flooring
- Equally important, it accommodates up to 8 People
- Distressed Two Tone Light Creamy Wheat with Warm Pecan Brow
- Update your Decor with Solid, Handcrafted, Hardwood Cafe Height Stools.
- Stools Feature Attractive Slat Back and Comfortable, Sculpted Seat.
- Sleek, yet Sturdy Stool Legs with a Smooth, Distressed Finish
- In fact, Additional Stools Sold Separately
- SERVER FEATURES: You Will be Impressed by the Sturdy, Quality Craftsmanship of the Server.
- Two Felt-Lined Drawers on Euro Glides for Ease of Use and Removal
- Another key point, removable Wine Rack
- Aged Bronze knobs
- Care: Clean with Light Furniture Polish, Wipe with Dry, Lint-Free Cloth.
- Table Assembly: Attach Table Pedestals, Trestle and Feet.
- Stools: Back and Front Legs Attach to Fully Assembled Box Construction Seat. Two Pre-Drilled Support Stretchers Attach with Self-Taping Wood Screws. All Hardware Provided.
- Server: Mount Knobs Only
- CARB/TSCA Compliant
- Lastly, Ships LTL - See Notes Below
Pub Table, Chairs & Server Dimensions
- Table Height 36"
- Table Depth 48"
- Table Width 48"
- Top Thickness: 1"
- Apron: 2.5"
- Leg Clearance: 32.5"
- Table Weight: 79 lbs
- Chair Height 41"
- Chair Depth 20.5"
- Chair Width 17.5"
- Seat: 24"H x 17"D x 17.5"W
- Backrest: 18"H x 16.5"W
- Seat to Footrest: 16.5"H
- Chair Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Chair Weight (Each) 20 lbs
- Server Height 37"
- Server Width 48"
- Server Depth 17"
- Drawers (2): 2.25"H x 13"D x 18.5"W
- Clearance to floor: 4"
- Cabinet: 14"H x 15"D x 22"W
- Open shelf: 7.5"H x 16"D x 44.5"W
- Removable wine rack: 14"H x 8"D x 20.5"W
- Bottle holder size: 4"H x 4"W
- Server Weight: 117 lbs
Shop Pay Installments
DISCLAIMER: Free wood samples available. Studio photography lighting. Slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. Decorative items in photo not included.
Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. Decorative items in photo not included.
Important Note on LTL Shipments
This pub set & server ships LTL, which technically stands for Less than Load, meaning it will ship on a pallet on a semi-truck due to the weight and/or fragility of the item. A mirror, for example, is very fragile and needs extra care when shipping. Furniture items ship LTL because of bulk and weight of items.
Shipping costs will be based on weight and we do from time to time offer discounts on shipping rates. This means we pay some of the shipping costs on your behalf. For LTL shipments, you need to sign the Bill of Lading when receiving your items.
You need to inspect the boxes for any damage before signing. Also, the items will be delivered curbside unless you opt to pay for more extensive delivery services to your door or inside your home. Please read the notice below to understand your responsibilities in accepting the shipment.
*IMPORTANT NOTICE on LTL Shipments*
Please be advised that all consignees must be informed to inspect their shipment prior to signing for the delivery. LTL orders must be handled with additional care because the bill of lading is a legal document which specifies that the customer has accepted the shipment and agrees that the condition is reasonable.
All damages MUST be noted on the bill of lading or if badly damaged enough we encourage the shipment to be completely refused. If your customer is worried about the condition of their shipment, inspection is the only way to avoid problems. If the item is damaged, the customer must refuse the delivery due to damage and note it on the bill of lading.
Please ensure that if there are no obvious signs of damage and you are going to sign for the pallet that you include the words “SUBJECT TO INSPECTION” with the signature on the Bill of Lading.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.