This cottage sideboard features a streamlined profile with drawer and shelf storage that make it easy to tidy up your space.
The narrow silhouette of this rustic cabinet will update your hallway, add farmhouse charm as a kitchen sideboard or organize your game room. Ideal TV stand or sofa table, the wrap around beauty of this console can equally serve as a room divider.
Rustic weathered solid Mahogany wood makes each piece totally unique. Its breathtaking finish will add tranquility wherever it lives in your home.
- Hand-Crafted from Solid Recycled Plantation Mahogany
- Color: Raftwood
- Wood Scoring & Rub Through
- Natural Wood Grain Color Variation
- Solid Metal Antique Iron Hinges and 1.5” Ring Handles
- One Stationary Shelf Per Cabinet
- Four Stationary Shelves Total
- Three Drawers
- Same Finish Front, Back, Inside Drawers and Cabinet
- Accommodates Television up to 70”
- Environmentally Sustainable Seven-Step Finishing Process will not Harm your Children, Pets and Household ;
- Decorative Items in Photo not Included ; Arrives at your Home Fully Assembled.
- Drawer Stops for Safety
- Anti-Tip Kit Included
- CARB/TSCA Compliant
- No Assembly Required
- Arrives at your Home Fully Assembled
- Ships LTL (Less Than Truckload) - See Notes Below
- Height 37.5"
- Width 65"
- Depth 17.25"
- Top Thickness: .75” with 1.5” Front and Sides Overhang and Flush Back
- Two End Drawers: 3”H x 8.75”D x 11.25”W
- One Middle Drawer: 3”H x 10”D x 26.25”W
- Center cabinet storage: TOP: 11"H x 13.5"D x 29"W - BOTTOM: 10"H x 13.5"D x 29"W
- End cabinet stoarge (2): TOP: 11"H x 12"D x 14.5"W - BOTTOM: 10"H x 12"D x 14.5"W
- Squared feet: 7”H x 1.75”
- Weight 68 lb
Shop Pay Installments
Disclaimer: Wood has intrinsic distinctions in color and grain pattern and may accept the finishing process differently. These minor imperfections and variation in color enhance the unique beauty of this handcrafted furniture. Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. The product you receive may vary slightly from the image portrayed.
Important Note on LTL Shipments: This product ships LTL, which technically stands for Less than Load, meaning it will ship on a pallet on a semi-truck due to the weight and/or fragility of the item. A mirror, for example, is very fragile and needs extra care when shipping. Furniture items ship LTL because of bulk and weight of items. Shipping costs will be based on weight and we do from time to time offer discounts on shipping rates. This means we pay some of the shipping costs on your behalf. For LTL shipments, you need to sign the Bill of Lading when receiving your items. You need to inspect the boxes for any damage before signing. Also, the items will be delivered curbside unless you opt to pay for more extensive delivery services to your door or inside your home. Please read the notice below to understand your responsibilities in accepting the shipment.
*IMPORTANT NOTICE on LTL Shipments*
Please be advised that all consignees must be informed to inspect their shipment prior to signing for the delivery. LTL orders must be handled with additional care because the bill of lading is a legal document which specifies that the customer has accepted the shipment and agrees that the condition is reasonable. All damages MUST be noted on the bill of lading or if badly damaged enough we encourage the shipment to be completely refused. If your customer is worried about the condition of their shipment, inspection is the only way to avoid problems. If the item is damaged, the customer must refuse the delivery due to damage and note it on the bill of lading.
Please ensure that if there are no obvious signs of damage and you are going to sign for the pallet that you include the words “SUBJECT TO INSPECTION” with the signature on the Bill of Lading.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.