The narrow design of this console table set is ideal for a loft living. Though it does not take up a lot of space, it is large enough for dining plates and cocktails. The visible grain and natural knots, different for each table, makes each piece unique, while the contrasting metal is contemporary and sleek. Also ideal as a living room console, to place behind the sofa within view of the TV.
- SET INCLUDES TABLE AND THREE BARSTOOLS
- FEATURES: Industrial Inspired Console or Small Pub Table Top Carries a Smooth Distressed Design.
- Framed with Secure, Riveted, Charcoal Gray Cast Metal Accents for an Interesting Contrast.
- Decorative Metal Side Supports Create a Sturdy Table.
- Easy to clean polyester and linen blend seat cover
- Neutral Tan Fabric will Blend with any Color Scheme.
- High-Density Foam-Filled Seats Provide Ultimate Comfort.
- Top and Front of Footrest Framed with Secure, Riveted Charcoal Gray Cast Metal for an Interesting Contrast and Solid Foot Support.
- Crafted from Kiln-Dried Monterey Pine to Ensure Lasting Strength and Stability.
- Eco-Friendly, Water-Based Stain and Sealers Bring Out the Beauty of the Natural Wood Grain.
- Multi-Step Finishing Process Consists of Alternating Steps of Sanding, Staining and Applications of Several Finishing Coats for a Durable Exterior that will Stand Years of Daily Use.
- Environmentally Sustainable Wood Comes from ISO 14001 and Certfor Compliant Chilean Plantations.
- Strong Plastic Inserts Keep your Tile and Hardwood Floors Protected.
- Care: Clean with Light Furniture Polish.
- Wipe with Dry, Lint-Free Cloth.
- Chairs are Fully Assembled.
- Table Requires Simple Assembly.
- All Hardware and Tools for Assembly Provided.
- Ships in Four Boxes.
- Ships LTL - See Notes Below
- Table Height 36”
- Table Depth 18”
- Table Width 65”
- Under Table Top to Floor: 33.5”H
- Table Weight: 63 lbs.
- Stool Height 26”
- Stool Depth 17”
- Stool Width 17”
- Seat Cushion: 2.5”H x 16”D x 16”W
- Top of Seat to Top of Footrest: 19”
- Squared Frame and Footrest: 1.5”
- Frame Height: 23.5”H
- Stool Weight (each): 31 lbs
Shop Pay Installments
Disclaimer: Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. Decorative items in photo not included.
Important Note on LTL Shipments: This product ships LTL, which technically stands for Less than Load, meaning it will ship on a pallet on a semi-truck due to the weight and/or fragility of the item. A mirror, for example, is very fragile and needs extra care when shipping. Furniture items ship LTL because of bulk and weight of items. Shipping costs will be based on weight and we do from time to time offer discounts on shipping rates. This means we pay some of the shipping costs on your behalf. For LTL shipments, you need to sign the Bill of Lading when receiving your items. You need to inspect the boxes for any damage before signing. Also, the items will be delivered curbside unless you opt to pay for more extensive delivery services to your door or inside your home. Please read the notice below to understand your responsibilities in accepting the shipment.
*IMPORTANT NOTICE on LTL Shipments*
Please be advised that all consignees must be informed to inspect their shipment prior to signing for the delivery. LTL orders must be handled with additional care because the bill of lading is a legal document which specifies that the customer has accepted the shipment and agrees that the condition is reasonable. All damages MUST be noted on the bill of lading or if badly damaged enough we encourage the shipment to be completely refused. If your customer is worried about the condition of their shipment, inspection is the only way to avoid problems. If the item is damaged, the customer must refuse the delivery due to damage and note it on the bill of lading.
Please ensure that if there are no obvious signs of damage and you are going to sign for the pallet that you include the words “SUBJECT TO INSPECTION” with the signature on the Bill of Lading.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.