This René Pierre Match Blanc Indoor Foosball Table enhances any game room. Designed and handmade in France, this updated classic features a sturdy MDF cabinet with lacquered finish. In addition, its sloped corners in the field keep the ball in play. The telescopic playing rods have ergonomic play handles and bumper springs. The adorable die cast aluminum players are hand painted. Add in abacus style scoring units with metal score pieces to make keeping score a breeze. The insertable leg levelers are included to ensure a level play field.
René Pierre Match Blanc Indoor Foosball Table Details:
- Sleek and modern design in white (blanc) with metallic accents
- Durable Gerflex® playfield provides fast play and precise shooting
- Sturdy MDF cabinet with lacquered finish
- Sloped corners in the playfield keep the ball in play
- Telescopic playing rods with ergonomic play handles and bumper springs
- Solid diecast aluminum players are hand painted
- Abacus style scoring units with metal score pieces
- Insertable leg levelers (included) ensure a level playfield
- Minimal assembly required.
- Includes two (2) natural cork balls
- Made in France
- Commercial Warranty: 1 YEAR
- Residential Warranty: 3 YEAR
- Assembly Required - Assembly entails attaching the legs and handles with threaded inserts. The abacus scoring units and tools are not included.
- Ships LTL - Click here for important information about receiving an LTL shipment
- Free Standard Curbside Shipping in the Continental USA
- Sold by Kettler, Click here to see KETTLER® Cleaning, Warranty & Return, Damage Policies
Abacus Style Scoring
Rubberized Play Handles
Solid Diecast Aluminum Players
Center Ball Return
Solid Wooden Legs Angled for Maximum Stability
René Pierre Indoor Foosball Table Dimensions:
- Table Length 60"
- Table Width 41.5"
- Table Height 36.6"
- Table Weight 161 lbs.
Free Standard Shipping in the Continental USA
We now offer you an alternate way to buy now and pay later through Shop Pay which is in partnership with Affirm. With Shop Pay Installments it gives you the option to choose between making 4 bi-weekly interest-free payments or interest-bearing monthly payments up to 12 months