The Vegas 3-in-1 convertible counter height game table dining set tops the list for family fun activities. Enjoy drinks, snacks, with rounds of rummy, checkers, chess, and cheers.
We love the option of showcasing a contemporary cafe table, then flip the top for your royal flush, a 4-player poker and game table lies underneath, with four drink and chip holder trays.
- SET INCLUDES DINING, POKER, CHESS & CHECKER TABLE & 2 STOOLS
- Equipped with Four Drink Holders and Chip Slots
- Master Checkmate, Crafted Checker or Chessboard Built into Dining Table on the other Side
- CHIP LEADER - Top Sits Inside a Frame within the Top, you just Flip Over and the Top is Straight and Flush.
- DURABLE AND WELL BUILT - Constructed from Solid Birch Wood, MDF and Birch Veneers
- STURDY PEDESTAL BASE - Supported by Four Bun Feet for Even Balance.
- SEATING FOR 4 OF A KIND - Enough Room for Stools to Fit Underneath the Table.
- EASY TO CLEAN & ASSEMBLE - Cards Slide Easily across the Leatherette Playing Surface that Repels Stains and Moisture.
- Wood Protected by a Scratch-Resistant Eco-Friendly Satin Lacquer.
- SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED -Table: Attach Base to Pedestal to Fully Assembled Top. Stools: Attach Legs to Box Seat. All Hardware and Tools Provided. - See Attached Photo
- ALL IN STYLE - Silver Cup Holders and Nail Heads make a Modern Statement Combined with the Contemporary Dark Gray Frame and Slightly Distressed Light Gray Playing Surface and Stool Padding.
- STOOL FEATURES - Easy to Clean, Gray Microsuede Seats and Seat Backs.
- High Density Foam Padding Allows for Even Coziness and Durability.
- Fashionable Antique Silver Nail Head Trim.
- Strong Bolt-Together Construction
- Footrest for Stability and Comfort
- Ships LTL - See Notes Below
- Table Height 36”
- Table Width 42” Round
- Table Top Thickness: 1.25”
- Table Apron 3.5”
- Table Overhang 1”
- Playing Surface: 31” round
- Rack Track Wood: 5”
- Cup Holders (4): .25”H x 3.25” Round
- Chip Slots (4): .50”H x 10”- 12”W
- Checkerboard: 19” x 19”
- Gameboard to Edge: 11.5”
- Leg Clearance: 32.5”H
- Pedestal: 25”H x 10”W
- Base: 5“H x 24”W
- Feet: 3.25”H x 4.75” Round
- Weight: 101 lbs
- STOOL DIMENSIONS 41”H x 23”D x 20”W
- Seat: 25”H x 16”D x 15 - 20”W
- Stool back: 19”H
- Cushion thickness: 3”
- Seat to footrest: 19”H
- Footrest: 6”H x 13.5”W x 1”D
- Feet: 4.5”H x 1.75”Round
Shop Pay Installments
Important Note on LTL Shipments: This product ships LTL, which technically stands for Less than Load, meaning it will ship on a pallet on a semi-truck due to the weight and/or fragility of the item. A mirror, for example, is very fragile and needs extra care when shipping.
Furniture items ship LTL because of bulk and weight of items. Shipping costs will be based on weight and we do from time to time offer discounts on shipping rates. This means we pay some of the shipping costs on your behalf.
For LTL shipments, you need to sign the Bill of Lading when receiving your items. You need to inspect the boxes for any damage before signing. Also, the items will be delivered curbside unless you opt to pay for more extensive delivery services to your door or inside your home. Please read the notice below to understand your responsibilities in accepting the shipment.
*IMPORTANT NOTICE on LTL Shipments*
Please be advised that all consignees must be informed to inspect their shipment prior to signing for the delivery. LTL orders must be handled with additional care because the bill of lading is a legal document which specifies that the customer has accepted the shipment and agrees that the condition is reasonable.
All damages MUST be noted on the bill of lading or if badly damaged enough we encourage the shipment to be completely refused.
If your customer is worried about the condition of their shipment, inspection is the only way to avoid problems. If the item is damaged, the customer must refuse the delivery due to damage and note it on the bill of lading.
Please ensure that if there are no obvious signs of damage and you are going to sign for the pallet that you include the words “SUBJECT TO INSPECTION” with the signature on the Bill of Lading.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.