Restocking Mid April. Accepting orders now.
Ever wonder what to do at your next family gathering or dinner party? The Vegas 2 in 1 Game Table is your answer! This is a party in a box, your friends and family will enjoy dining at the spacious table and then flip the top for your hidden surprise, a poker and game table for six lies underneath, with six drink holders and game slots. No worries about having an extra room, the table will serve as your dining room or kitchen dining area and within minutes, turn your space into a luxurious gaming entertainment room. This well built dining and game room table will provide you with generations of use and a fill every day with a happy hour.
- Table Only, Chairs Sold Separately
- Reversible Multi-Game Table Top: Simply Flip the Top and the Dining Table Surface Quickly Turns into a Game Table Surface.
- Cards Slide Easily Across the Leatherette Playing Surface that Repels Stains and Moisture.
- Wood Protected by a Scratch-Resistant Eco-Friendly Satin Lacquer.
- Some Assembly Required: Attach Feet to Base and Mount Top. All Hardware and Tools Provided. See Attached Photo
- ALL IN STYLE - Silver Cup Holders and Nail Heads Make a Modern Statement Combined with the Contemporary Dark Gray Frame and Slightly Distressed Light Gray Playing Surface.
- Ships LTL (Less Than Load) - See Notes Below
- Table Height 30.5"
- Table Width 48" round
- Table Top Thickness 1.25"
- Beaded Apron 2"
- Overhang 1"
- Playing surface 36.5” Round
- Rack Track Wood 5.5"
- Cup Holders (6) 3.25" Round
- Chip slots (6) .5"H x 3.5"D x 8.25"-10"W
- Leg clearance: 27"
- Pedestal: 21"H
- Base: 5"H x 23"W
- Feet: 3.25"H x 5"W
- Weight: 73 lbs
Shop Pay Installments
DISCLAIMER - Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. Decorative items in photo not included.
Important Note on LTL Shipments: This product ships LTL, which technically stands for Less than Load, meaning it will ship on a pallet on a semi-truck due to the weight and/or fragility of the item. A mirror, for example, is very fragile and needs extra care when shipping. Furniture items ship LTL because of bulk and weight of items. Shipping costs will be based on weight and we do from time to time offer discounts on shipping rates. This means we pay some of the shipping costs on your behalf. For LTL shipments, you need to sign the Bill of Lading when receiving your items. You need to inspect the boxes for any damage before signing. Also, the items will be delivered curbside unless you opt to pay for more extensive delivery services to your door or inside your home. Please read the notice below to understand your responsibilities in accepting the shipment.
*IMPORTANT NOTICE on LTL Shipments*
Please be advised that all consignees must be informed to inspect their shipment prior to signing for the delivery. LTL orders must be handled with additional care because the bill of lading is a legal document which specifies that the customer has accepted the shipment and agrees that the condition is reasonable. All damages MUST be noted on the bill of lading or if badly damaged enough we encourage the shipment to be completely refused. If your customer is worried about the condition of their shipment, inspection is the only way to avoid problems. If the item is damaged, the customer must refuse the delivery due to damage and note it on the bill of lading.
Please ensure that if there are no obvious signs of damage and you are going to sign for the pallet that you include the words “SUBJECT TO INSPECTION” with the signature on the Bill of Lading.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.