The Tall Wine Bar Cabinet, an elaborate handcrafted bar tower will add style and sophistication to any room. This Wine Bar's height makes it an elegant and effective wine storage cabinet for any small space.
Made from heavy chilean pine and artistically hand-forged. Firstly, add in the bottle rack, secondly, the interior mirror, and lastly, the bar-height service area; in conclusion, you have a one-of-a-kind modular Home Bar.
The handy single bottom drawer has stainless drawer glides and a tooled leather panel. This is perfect for storing accessories.
Generally, Free Standard Shipping in the Continental USA for your Rustic Wine Cabinet. Also, the White Glove Delivery Options are Available at Checkout.
This Tall Rustic Wine Bar is handmade. Shipping times vary greatly but can run up to sixteen weeks depending on demand.
Wine Bar Elements:
- Hand forged Steelwork and Accents
- Beautiful Backdrop Mirror
- Wine Stemware Hanging Rack
- Service-Height Bar Shelf
- Seventeen Bottle Storage
- Storage Drawer with Stainless Glides and Tooled Leather Panel
- Solid Wood made from Chilean Pine
Tall Wine Bar Cabinet Dimensions:
Overall, Wine Bar Dimensions:
- Height 80"
- Width 30"
- Depth 18"
- Weight 221 lb
Interior Wine Service Shelf Dimensions:
- Height 32"
- Width 25.5"
- Depth 12"
Stemware Mirror Backdrop Dimensions:
- Height 27"
- Width 16.75"
Accessories Storage Drawer Dimensions:
- Face Width 21"
- Face Height 7"
- Inside Height 5.5"
- Inside Width 18"
- Inside Depth 13"
Rustic Wine Bar Cabinet Shipping Details:
- Another key point, Free Standard Shipping inside the Continental USA.
- In addition, White Glove Shipping Options are Available at Checkout, which includes bringing the wine bar to the room of your choice. All in all, do not pay for white glove assembly because this is a solid wood bar that does not require assembly.
- Additionally, shipping of this home bar is handled with the utmost care. Collectively, your wine bar cabinet is first wrapped in a sturdy cardboard. Secondily, it's wrapped in (LDPE) plastic with reinforced edging. Lastly, it's sealed into a certified pine crate box to be shipped off.
- All things considered, expect 8-12 weeks from your order date to have your hand-made wine bar cabinet arrive at your home. However, it may arrive sooner.
- Furthermore, this rustic home bar comes fully assembled, no assembly is required on your part.
- Overall, this Wine Cabinet will arrive at your home on the back of a semi truck.
- To emphasize, we expect your wine bar to reach it's destination in perfect condition, because it will be carefully crated. But see notes below for how to sign for a LTL shipment.
- Equally important, there is a Limited Liability Warranty on all wine bars for issues based on manufacturing defects.
- By all means, reach out to the The Home Bars and More staff to handle all customer service related issues.
- In conclusion, call or text 404-777-2346 with any questions.
- Consequently, all sales of this Tall Rustic Wine Cabinet are Final.
Shop Pay Installments
Important Note on LTL Shipments:
This Wine Cabinet ships LTL, which means Less than Load. It ships on a custom pallet. It arrives at your home on a semi-truck.
When your Wine Cabinet arrives, you need to sign the Bill of Lading. Please inspect the pallet for any damage before you sign this Bill of Lading.
You can purchase White Glove delivery service for your home bar cabinet. Your options are available at checkout and include bringing the bar inside and un-packaging it.
To note: The bill of lading is a legal document which specifies that you have accepted the shipment and you agree that the conditions are reasonable.
Customer can refuse if damages have occured.
Sign the Bill of Lading and add the words: “SUBJECT TO INSPECTION”.
If you need assistance, please call or text 404-777-2346.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.