The Bellagio 5 Piece Dining & Poker Table Set is absolutely fantastic for game night. This is a party in a box! Your friends and family will enjoy dining at the spacious table and then flipping the top for your hidden surprise--a full-service card and game table lying underneath.
No worries about having extra room, because the table will serve as a dining area within minutes. Then turn your table into a gaming entertainment space.
Sturdy casters provide mobility to the cushioned chairs. This well-built dining and game room set will provide you with generations of use and fill every day with a happy hour.
Bellagio 5 Piece Dining & Poker Table Set Details
- Set Includes Table and Four Chairs
- Reversible Multi-Game Tabletop. Simply Flip the Top and the Dining Table Surface to Turn into a Game Table.
- Versatile Caster Chairs
- Comfortably Cushioned Seats
- Attractively Adorned with Nail head Accents
- Sturdy Casters Provide Mobility
- Select Hardwood Chair Frames
- Made with Birch Hardwood Solids & Veneers & Vinyl
- Distressed brown cherry with espresso seats
- Wood Scoring and Rub Through
- Natural Wood Grain Color Variation
- Easy Care Vinyl Seats
- Vacuum Top Regularly with Soft Brush.
- Clean Wood with Light Furniture Polish.
- Clean Felt and Seats with Mild Soap and Water.
- Some Assembly Required: Table: Attach Feet to Base, Mount Top, Chairs: Attach Seat to Fully Assembled Back.
- All Hardware and Tools Provided.
- Slight Measurement Variances are Possible
- Your Viewing Device May Display Colors Differently than in Real Life.
- Caster Chairs NOT Recommended for Hardwood, Laminate or MDF Floors. Use an Area Rug, Carpet or Tile
- Ships LTL - Click here to read important information about receiving an LTL shipment
Dining and Poker Table Set Dimensions
- Bellagio Table Height 30.5"
- Table Width 48" round
- Top Thickness 1.25"
- Beaded Apron 2"
- Overhang: 1"
- Playing surface 36.5” Round
- Rack Track Wood 5.5"
- Cup holders (6): 3.25" Round
- Chip slots (6) .5"H x 3.5"D x 8.25"-10"W
- Leg clearance 27"
- Pedestal 21"H
- Base 5"H x 23"W
- Feet 3.25"H x 5"W
- Weight 73 lbs
- Chair Height 40.5"
- Chair Depth 24.5"
- Chair Width 22"
- Seat: 18"H x 18"D x 22"W
- Seat Back: 24"H
- Cushion Thickness: 2"H
- Legs: 16"H x 2.5"W
- Caster Size: 2"
- Chair Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Chair Weight (4): 23 lbs Each
Shop Pay Installments
Important Note on LTL Shipments:
This product ships LTL, which technically stands for Less than Load, meaning it will ship on a pallet on a semi-truck due to the weight and/or fragility of the item. A mirror, for example, is very fragile and needs extra care when shipping.
Furniture items ship LTL because of bulk and weight of items. Shipping costs will be based on weight and we do from time to time offer discounts on shipping rates. This means we pay some of the shipping costs on your behalf. For LTL shipments, you need to sign the Bill of Lading when receiving your items. You need to inspect the boxes for any damage before signing.
Also, the items will be delivered curbside unless you opt to pay for more extensive delivery services to your door or inside your home. Please read the notice below to understand your responsibilities in accepting the shipment.
*IMPORTANT NOTICE on LTL Shipments*
Please be advised that all consignees must be informed to inspect their shipment prior to signing for the delivery. LTL orders must be handled with additional care because the bill of lading is a legal document which specifies that the customer has accepted the shipment and agrees that the condition is reasonable.
All damages MUST be noted on the bill of lading or if badly damaged enough we encourage the shipment to be completely refused. If your customer is worried about the condition of their shipment, inspection is the only way to avoid problems. If the item is damaged, the customer must refuse the delivery due to damage and note it on the bill of lading.
Please ensure that if there are no obvious signs of damage and you are going to sign for the pallet that you include the words “SUBJECT TO INSPECTION” with the signature on the Bill of Lading.